Medical Representative – East of Montreal
DUCHESNAY Inc., a growing pharmaceutical company in the area of women's health, is looking for proactive and dynamic medical representatives with excellent selling and organizational skills to join our sales team. The selected candidate will have to promote our products to Specialists, General Practitioners and Pharmacists in the East of Montreal and surrounding areas.
Role and responsibilities:
The medical representative is responsible for managing the business of an assigned sales territory and meeting or exceeding sales objectives for that territory. This position involves business opportunities identification and handling customer issues. The responsibilities will be:
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
- Develop an annual action plan for the territory
- Implement a marketing plan in accordance to brand strategy
- Achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top prescribers
- Engage in a meaningful dialogue with physicians to determine patients' needs and how our products could meet them
- Plan and organize educational programs and lunch and learn activities
- Ability to adapt promotional messages to the specific needs of prescribers by using resources appropriately
- Excellent ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate high integrity
- Team oriented and able to adopt behaviours that promote a positive work environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience promoting medical products (prescriptions) to GP and specialists
- Experience in woman's health
- Experience in hospital sales representative, an asset
- Bilingualism, written and oral
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office applications and CRM)
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to travel occasionally
We offer a competitive salary with many benefits. The position is permanent and available immediately.
If you are interested to join our dynamic team and have the required qualifications, send us your resume before
December 22th, 2014:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: 450 433-2211 or 1 888 588-8508
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.