Operator, Manufacturing and Packaging
Duchesnay Inc., located in Blainville (approximately 20 km north of Montreal), is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company specialized in the design, development, manufacturing and distribution of women’s health products. Duchesnay is recognized as the leading Canadian pharmaceutical company in the area of safe therapies for pregnant and lactating women. The company has advanced facilities, a safe, pleasant and stimulating work environment.
Role and Responsibilities
The chosen candidate will be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Prepare all the materials for production and packaging operations
- Measure, weigh and load the ingredients following formulation cards
- Perform production, packaging and cleaning operations
- Operate the required equipments
- Perform check-ups and sampling during the manufacturing process
- Dismantle and set up the equipments
- Perform line clearance and start-up
- Fill the required documents: production and packaging files, logbook, etc.
- Learn and follow the procedures
- Participate in the validation of equipment and procedure
- Follow the GMP and the regulations of Health and Safety
- Keep the work and rest areas clean
- Perform occasional tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Good sense of observation and analysis
- Autonomous, good sense of responsibility, meticulous
- Organized, able to achieve good quality work under pressure
- Security and quality oriented while being productive
- Team work skilled
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to adopt behaviors that promote a good work environment
- Can lift heavy weights (30 kg)
- High-school degree
- Minimun 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- SIMDUT training and lift truck operation (an asset)
- Good knowledge of French. oral and written
- Intermediate knowledge of English, oral and written
We offer a competitive salary with a whole range of fringe benefits. This permanent full-time position is available immediately.
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, send us your resume before March 23rd, 2015:
By e-mail: email@example.com
- By fax: 450 433-2211 or 1 888 588-8508
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.