Duchesnay Inc., located in Blainville, Quebec, in the Lower Laurentians, is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a long-standing commitment to women’s health. Until recently, the company focused on filling the void in terms of scientific research and education and on developing pharmacological solutions that are safe and effective for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Today, Duchesnay has broadened its portfolio of products to offer safe and effective therapeutic options that meet the health and quality of life needs of women and their family members at different stages of their lives.
Duchesnay offers its employees state-of-the-art facilities and a stimulating and safe work environment.
Role and responsibilities
The selected candidate will work under the supervision of the Director, Technical Services, and his/her primary tasks will consist of:
- Writing master validation documents (e.g., Master Validation Plan and Risk Analysis)
- Writing and executing protocols for the qualification of equipment, services and computerized equipment/ systems
- Writing and executing protocols for the validation of manufacturing processes
- Coordinating validation tests
- Writing up deviations and identifying corrective measures
- Writing validation reports
- Participating in technical evaluations for change requests
- Providing technical support for Production (drafting user requirement specifications (URS) and technical specifications)
- Preparing investigation reports and executing assigned CAPAs
- Writing documents such as operations and maintenance procedures
- Participating in the technical transfer of processes
- Ability to synthesize and simplify technical information
- Ability to draft clear and accurate reports
- Ability to multi-task
- Sense of autonomy, initiative and responsibility
- Keen sense of observation, methodical and thorough
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong ability to work as part of a team
- Strong focus on safety and quality, while remaining productive
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical production equipment, services (HVAC and compressed air) and computerized equipment/systems and their qualification
- Knowledge of manufacturing and packaging processes related to solid forms and their validation
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP)
- Bilingualism, spoken and written, is essential
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of fringe benefits. This is a permanent position and available immediatly.
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, please submit your resume by November 27, 2017:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: 450 433-2211 or 1 888 588-8508
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.