Duchesnay Inc., located in Blainville, Quebec, in the Lower Laurentians, is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a long-standing commitment to women’s health. Until recently, the company focused on filling the void in terms of scientific research and education and on developing pharmacological solutions that are safe and effective for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Today, Duchesnay has broadened its portfolio of products to offer safe and effective therapeutic options that meet the health and quality of life needs of women and their family members at different stages of their lives.
Duchesnay offers its employees state-of-the-art facilities and a stimulating and safe work environment.
Role and responsibilites
The selected candidate will work under the supervision of the Human Resources Director. He/she will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in the recruitment process
- Participate, as required, in career events and job fairs
- Perform preemployment verification and ensure that the candidate’s file is complete
- Prepare documents pertinent to the opening of the employee’s file
- Prepare the documentation to be completed upon hiring by the new employee
- Organise and participate in the employee onboarding process
- Create new employee records in Ceridian and JDE
- Manage employee records (paper and electronic)
- Perform various administrative tasks suche as follow-ups on benefits enrollment, medical exams, leaves of absence
- Update various Human Resources records
- Draft Human Resources related communications and post them on the Intranet
- Contribute to the development and the updating of internal policies and procedures
- Participate in developing tools aimed at improving Human Resources processes and procedures
- Act as a member of the Health and Safety Committee
- Support and participate in ongoing social activities within the organisation
- Replace the receptionnist on an occasional basis
- Ethical and able to respect confidentiality
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent priority management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong aptitude for teamwork
- College degree in Administration, Human Resources; equivalent experience may be considered in lieu
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Ceridian and JDE software would be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written)
- Certification from the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés (CRHA) would be an asset
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of fringe benefits. This is a permanent position and available immediatly.
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, please submit your resume by May 7th 2018 by e-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.