Duchesnay Inc., located in Blainville, Quebec, in the Lower Laurentians, is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a long-standing commitment to women’s health. Until recently, the company focused on filling the void in terms of scientific research and education and on developing pharmacological solutions that are safe and effective for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Today, Duchesnay has broadened its portfolio of products to offer safe and effective therapeutic options that meet the health and quality of life needs of women and their family members at different stages of their lives.
Duchesnay offers its employees state-of-the-art facilities and a stimulating and safe work environment.
Role and responsibilities
The selected candidate will support the Vice President, Commercial Affairs, in his daily tasks, as well as in the strategic aspect of wide-scale, longer-term projects. His/her primary functions will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Vice President, Commercial Affairs, as well as to his team
- Taking minutes at various meetings, preparing meeting reports and ensuring appropriate follow-up
- Drafting or transcribing documents from handwritten or dictated notes
- Developing and managing manual and electronic filing systems according to existing rules
- Maintaining an up-to-date budget and databases and producing periodic reports containing summary year-to-date analyses
- Collaborating in the drafting, translation and revision of documents and any written content
- Organizing meetings with potential partners
- Organizing the electronic and paper filing of all sales team documents
- Provide follow-ups and reminders for actions and responses expected by other sectors regarding Commercial Affairs projects
- Manage mail and e-mail, draft and/or finalize correspondence and ensure follow-up
- Update and maintain calendar and deadlines
- Receive, screen and forward communications addressed to the Vice President, Commercial Affairs, (telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.)
- Help prepare presentations or any other reports using Word, Excel or PowerPoint
- Plan, organize and develop material for strategic meetings, in close collaboration with the Vice President, Commercial Affairs
- Make all travel arrangements for the Vice President, Commercial Affairs
- Verify and process invoices and expense accounts
- Organize meeting logistics
- Participate in completing special projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sound judgment and discretion
- Detail oriented and respect for deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to adapt
- Initiative and thoroughness
- Highly organized, strong planning ability and ability to manage multiple files simultaneously
- Resourcefulness and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong team player
- DEC in Office Automation or the equivalent
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry (an important asset)
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written)
- Strong command of Microsoft Office
- Available to travel (very occasionally)
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of fringe benefits. This is a permanent position and available immediatly.
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, please submit your resume by July 31, 2018 by e-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.