Duchesnay Inc., located in Blainville, Quebec, in the Lower Laurentians, is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a long-standing commitment to women’s health. Until recently, the company focused on filling the void in terms of scientific research and education and on developing pharmacological solutions that are safe and effective for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Today, Duchesnay has broadened its portfolio of products to offer safe and effective therapeutic options that meet the health and quality of life needs of women and their family members at different stages of their lives.
Duchesnay offers its employees state-of-the-art facilities and a stimulating and safe work environment.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop and implement innovative digital strategies to increase the company’s visibility and that of its products on various digital platforms in compliance with the specific regulatory requirements governing the pharmaceutical industry
- Guide and advise internal teams in the development of digital strategies and product websites
- Coordinate the production and updating of the company’s websites with various internal teams and external resources
- Optimize SEO strategies for the company’s websites
- Monitor the company’s websites to ensure that content is up to date
- Collaborate with marketing teams in the execution of the company’s online sales strategies
- In collaboration with our agency, coordinate the production and implementation of our SEM strategies
- Coordinate the development and implementation of digital content campaigns with various partners
- In collaboration with the communications team and other internal teams, establish an editorial calendar and coordinate content production for the company’s principal social media accounts (YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Program and publish content on various platforms
- Validate the company’s digital initiatives comply with internal/external stakeholders to ensure compliance with the specific regulatory requirements governing the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of priorities and organizational skills
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- Dynamic, focused on objectives and solutions
- Collaborative team player
- Creative and innovative spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Sense of autonomy, initiative and versatility
- University degree in marketing, communication or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Very strong knowledge of communications and digital marketing, social media, web monitoring and analysis tools, as well as of the web industry in general
- Experience creating content and managing online communities
- Mastery of French and English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite would be a valuable asset
- Google Analytics, Google Ads or Facebook Blueprint certification would be an asset.
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of fringe benefits. This is a permanent position and available immediatly.
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, please submit your resume by August 24th, 2018, by e-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.