Duchesnay Inc., located in Blainville, Quebec, in the Lower Laurentians, is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a long-standing commitment to women’s health. Until recently, the company focused on filling the void in terms of scientific research and education and on developing pharmacological solutions that are safe and effective for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Today, Duchesnay has broadened its portfolio of products to offer safe and effective therapeutic options that meet the health and quality of life needs of women and their family members at different stages of their lives.
Duchesnay offers its employees state-of-the-art facilities and a stimulating and safe work environment.
Role and responsibilities
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the Office Clerk will provide daily administrative support to various departments.The incumbent will also replace the receptionist during daily breaks and lunch hours, as well as during vacations, and perform related tasks during these periods.
Replacement at the reception desk
- Answer, screen and transfer calls
- Greet visitors and respond to solicitation calls
- Arrange taxi service for visitors
- Sort and distribute mail
- Perform various secretarial duties (birthday cards, mailing labels, document layouts, etc.);
- Order meals for meetings
Support to various departments
- Provide administrative support to various departments in their daily operations
- Order scientific articles through RightFind and track orders using Excel
- Reconcile scientific article orders with corresponding invoices
- Enter and search for scientific articles in the EndNote software database
- Coordinate travel for members of various departments through our travel agency (air and ground transportation, lodging, restaurants, etc)
- Maintain databases, platforms and computer systems, as per department requirements
- Create and maintain inventory reports, mailing lists and databases, as per department requirements
- Write and review texts and correspondence
- Photocopy, sort and file paper and electronic documents and send by mail, when necessary
- Reserve and set up meeting rooms
- Perform all other related tasks
- Ethical and respectful of confidentiality
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Able to conduct oneself in a manner that promotes a healthy work environment
- Post-secondary diploma
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar role
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of JDE and EndNote software would be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written)
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of fringe benefits. This is a permanent position and available immediatly.
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, please submit your resume by August 24th, 2018, by e-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.