Duchesnay Inc., located in Blainville, Quebec, in the Lower Laurentians, is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a long-standing commitment to women’s health. Until recently, the company focused on filling the void in terms of scientific research and education and on developing pharmacological solutions that are safe and effective for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Today, Duchesnay has broadened its portfolio of products to offer safe and effective therapeutic options that meet the health and quality of life needs of women and their family members at different stages of their lives.
Duchesnay offers its employees state-of-the-art facilities and a stimulating and safe work environment.
Role and responsibilities
- Collaborate on the development of strategic business plans by partner;
- Create added value by facilitating the collaboration between internal and external stakeholders;
- Optimize / maximize the value of different partnership agreements;
- Foster internal interactions across departments and regular frank and transparent discussions with partners;
- Master the various contractual agreements in place;
- Ensure that internal and external stakeholders are well aligned and understand the expectations of the partnership;
- Be proactive in identifying potentially conflictual situations in order to address them strategically in a timely and successful manner;
- Ensure the stability and operational coherence of the alliances;
- Develop and monitor KPIs through reports demonstrating performance and contractual activities completed.
- Exceptional communication skills (active listening);
- Ease in building strong relationships and maintaining them;
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity in relationships;
- Business acumen and strategic thinking;
- Strong ability for teamwork.
- Bachelor's degree in science or administration;
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (strong knowledge of Operations is considered and important asset);
- PMP certified;
- Proficiency in French and English (oral and written);
- Good knowledge of the business model as a whole;
- Experience in managing a wide range of complex projects;
- Experience of international markets;
- Be passionate about customer service;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Open to travelling if needed;
- Multilingualism (an asset).
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of fringe benefits. This is a permanent position and available immediatly.
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, please submit your resume by January 16, 2019 at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.