Duchesnay Inc., located in Blainville, Quebec, in the Lower Laurentians, is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a long-standing commitment to women’s health. Until recently, the company focused on filling the void in terms of scientific research and education and on developing pharmacological solutions that are safe and effective for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Today, Duchesnay has broadened its portfolio of products to offer safe and effective therapeutic options that meet the health and quality of life needs of women and their family members at different stages of their lives.
Duchesnay offers its employees state-of-the-art facilities and a stimulating and safe work environment.
The Medical Representative is responsible for managing business-related activities in the downtown Toronto area and for meeting or exceeding sales objectives for this territory. This position involves the identification of business opportunities and the handling of customer issues.
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and annual sales goals;
- Develop an annual action plan for the territory; revise and adjust it on a quarterly basis;
- Plan and organize educational programs and lunch and learn activities for the medical community;
- Work with entire sales team to develop and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message;
- Engage in meaningful dialogues with physicians to determine patients’ needs and the benefits offered by our products in meeting those needs;
- Attain call objectives with a focus on top prescribers
- Excellent ability to persuade and influence target audience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Capacity for critical thinking and innovation;
- Highly adaptable and able to ensure performance in a changing environment;
- Ability to appropriately use resources to adapt the organisation’s promotional messages to the specific needs of prescribers;
- Proven organizational skills, autonomous, effective time management skills;
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate high integrity;
- Team oriented and able to adopt behaviours that promote a positive work environment.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in ideally a science or business-related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience promoting prescription medical products to GPs and specialists;
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales;
- Experience in women’s health and experience urology is an asset;
- Knowledge of the hospital environment, in particular, those in the downtown Toronto core, is a substantial asset;
- Software: Microsoft Office, CRM;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of fringe benefits. This is a permanent position and available immediatly.
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, please submit your resume by February 1st, 2019 by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.