Duchesnay Inc., located in Blainville, Quebec, in the Lower Laurentians, is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a long-standing commitment to women’s health. Until recently, the company focused on filling the void in terms of scientific research and education and on developing pharmacological solutions that are safe and effective for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Today, Duchesnay has broadened its portfolio of products to offer safe and effective therapeutic options that meet the health and quality of life needs of women and their family members at different stages of their lives.
Duchesnay offers its employees state-of-the-art facilities and a stimulating and safe work environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and coordinate communication strategies to contribute to the achievement of internal engagement and outreach objectives
- Design and implement internal and external communication tools
- Analyze, develop and write a variety editorial content (articles for websites, social media posts, press releases, messages from the President, intranet news, presentations, advertisements, etc.) in both French and English and coordinate associated resources
- Develop media relations and recommend content to publish in order to increase the visibility of Duchesnay and its affiliates
- Create editorial calendar for external and internal publications
- Help organize corporate events
- Ensure linguistic revision of editorial content to ensure quality and consistency
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to maximize content impact and relevance by adopting a user-oriented approach
- Determine the editorial tone required by the circumstances, aligned to the corporate values
- Coordinate content translation
- Manage relationships with various suppliers
- Keep abreast of writing best practices and trends and serve as the writing resource person
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Creativity, initiative, leadership, sound judgment, versatility
- Strong strategic analysis and synthesization skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to write concise and compelling corporate and marketing content
- Adaptability, autonomy and interest in continuous learning
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Bachelor of Communications
- Minimum of 7–8 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge and a passion for corporate, internal and external communications
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and health industries would be an asset
- Fluent bilingualism, spoken and written, with exceptional English writing and editing skills (English mother tongue)
- Experience and interest in supplier management
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of fringe benefits. This is a permanent position and available immediatly.
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, please submit your resume:
- By e-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.