Duchesnay Inc. located in Blainville, north of Montreal, is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a strong commitment to women's health. Thus, Duchesnay offers an expanded product portfolio to provide safe and effective therapeutic options to meet the health and quality of life needs of women and their families at different stages of their lives.
The company has state-of-the-art facilities, a stimulating and safe work environment and a pleasant working environment. For more information on Duchesnay, visit duchesnay.com
We are looking for a bilingual, responsible and versatile Shipping and Receiving Clerk to assist with order preparation, receiving and shipping of materials and other related tasks.
- Daily use of a forklift truck for the management and movement of inventory in the warehouse
- Ensure the presence and conformity of the documentation necessary for receiving and shipping
- (import/export) documents and communicate with the various internal/external stakeholders
- Output material to the production department according to work orders issued
- Support the QC (Quality Control) department, during the release of products and with the sampling of raw materials and packaging material
- Carry out cyclical accounts, participate in inventory taking
- Enter data in the computer system (JDE)
- Perform general maintenance
- High School Diploma or work experience deemed sufficient
- WHMIS training and forklift driving (an asset)
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical (GMP) environment
- Experience in import/export of pharmaceutical products
- Ability to lift heavy loads (25 kg)
- Bilingualism, French and English (spoken and written) essential
- Knowledge and comfort with basic computer tools (Word, Excel, Outlook), JDE (an asset)
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of benefits. The position is permanent and available immediately.
If you are interested and have the necessary qualifications, please send us your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected will be followed up.
The use of the masculine gender is intended primarily to lighten the text. Duchesnay Inc. subscribes to the principle of equality in employment.