Duchesnay Inc., located in Blainville, Quebec, in the Lower Laurentians, is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a long-standing commitment to women’s health. Until recently, the company focused on filling the void in terms of scientific research and education and on developing pharmacological solutions that are safe and effective for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Today, Duchesnay has broadened its portfolio of products to offer safe and effective therapeutic options that meet the health and quality of life needs of women and their family members at different stages of their lives.
Duchesnay offers its employees state-of-the-art facilities and a stimulating and safe work environment.
Our Digital Marketing Manager will be part of a dynamic Commercial Affairs team reporting to our Blainville Head Office, leading digital content development, engagement campaigns and operations to support our commercial brands. Motivated by developing innovative ways to use digital platforms and digital content to drive awareness and engagement with HealthCare Professionals and potentially patients - this individual excels when they are the “quarterback” for multiple projects and cross-functional teams and stays abreast of new ways and innovative approaches.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Strategy, this role will work across Duchesnay Inc. to support digital marketing communication activities to implement strategies that drive Duchesnay and Medunik ’s brand messaging consistently and compliantly across multiple channels and platforms, including websites, email marketing, social media and other channels.
This individual must possess strong project management skills and will be co-responsible for content creation in conjunction with our creative agency as well as marketing campaigns, website and social media channel optimizations and execution.
- Manage day-to-day operations of content development, website updates, email marketing and social media governance;
- Manage the development and execution of digital marketing programs and campaigns, including digital channels (websites, social channels, apps);
- Develop and manage monthly and quarterly content plans to support product launches and overall brand awareness campaigns;
- Develop innovative ways to use digital channels to engage with and acquire new customers and improve digital and campaign performance;
- Oversee and optimize SEM and SEO;
- Keep abreast of and recommend latest advances in digital marketing tools and channels;
- Corporate Website Management;
- Email Marketing Campaign Management;
- Social Media Channel Management;
- Oversee website and social channel performance;
- Provide the Commercial Affairs team with digital and campaign analytics that measure impact and proactively recommend opportunities for improvements for campaign performance.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferred emphasis in business, communications and/or marketing.
- Google analytics certification an asset
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing or digital operations or equivalent experience;
- Pharma/Biotech industry experience an asset;
- Relevant experience with SEO and SEM and social media channels;
- Demonstrated broad marketing mix strategy experience, with expertise in all digital channels and how to leverage them in a complimentary way.
- Analytics and Decision Making: Creates structured frameworks to evaluate, assess, and enable business decisions;
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) as well as the ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Strong project management skills and ability to complete projects autonomously and collaboratively;
- Creative and analytical thinker;
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while ensuring quality;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and French;
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, visible, and cross-functional team environment.
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of fringe benefits. This is a permanent position and available immediatly.
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, please submit your resume.
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.